Welcome to the BattleActs Wiki for CAS Exam 6-Canada!
- This wiki complements BattleActs, which is an online study system created by our study aid company of the same name.
To study for CAS Exam 6-Canada
- Read the article Exam 6-Canada Intro.
- Use the BattleBriefings in this wiki to familiarize yourself with the material
- Register for BattleActs to drill yourself on facts and typical calculation problems
- From the CAS website:
- Examiner's reports (VERY IMPORTANT)
- PDFs of the original source material
Note on Formatting
I sometimes use parentheses to separate and highlight phrases. If you can break a long sentence into chunks, it will be easier to grasp the meaning, and also to remember it. Here's an example from Dutil.FA, the paper on Facility Association (FA):
The #1 fact to memorize about FA is:
Goal of FA: to ensure (auto insurance availability) for (all owners & licensed drivers) unable (to obtain coverage through the voluntary market)
The phrases in parentheses are not really parenthetical statements - they are meant to separate and highlight.